1. All accommodation is offered subject to availability at the time of receipt of deposit.
2. Meal times are pre-arranged and no allowance can be made for meals not taken.
3. Rooms must be vacated by 10.30am on day of departure. We will be happy to store your luggage securely until your time of departure from Blackpool.
4. The proprietors cannot accept responsibility for loss of guests’ property unless handed in for safe keeping.
5. Accounts must be paid before departure either by cash or by credit or debit card and cheques will only be accepted if you produce a valid cheque guarantee card or we receive your cheque 14 days prior to your arrival to allow time for it to clear through our bank.
6. In the event of cancellation or curtailment, should the accommodation not be re-let, the person who makes the booking will be liable to pay for the total cost as per the reservation. If deposits have been paid by credit or debit card then any cancellation fee will be deducted by the same method. When booking a holiday you are entering into a legally binding contract. We recommend you consider taking out holiday insurance.
Cancellation Periods: No show - total bill, 0-7 days - total bill, 8-30 days - 75% of total bill, 31+ days 50% of total bill, over 8 weeks - loss of deposit only
7. The proprietors reserve the right to amend, curtail or terminate any contract should the conduct of any person who is party to that contract cause any detriment to the well-being or comfort of other guests.
8. Telephone reservations can only be accepted from guests producing valid credit or debit card details.
9. Deposits of £20 per person are required to confirm a reservation and the above cancellation period applies.
10. Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable. Please ask for our Pet Policy.
11. Any breakages, damage or items stolen from the hotel will be charged to the person who made the booking.